Pastor of Worship & Media
The pastor of worship and media is the primary voice for all areas of music and worship at Peerless Road Church. Since this leader is responsible for establishing a biblical and developmental setting for worship and the arts, this position is critical to the overall ministry of the church. Therefore, this applicant must have a credible name and be a committed follower of Jesus.
This is a full-time, twelve-month position and reports directly to the lead pastor.
While not required, an earned or in-process degree in the music (instrumental or vocal) field is favorable.
- Equipped and capable communicator in both corporate and individual settings
- Experienced musician capable of reading various types of music
- Must possess strong organizational and leadership skills
- Maintain a professional image
- Must be a consistent self-starter
- Capable of managing a variety of projects simultaneously
- Responsible for shepherding all participants in the music, audio-visual, and media teams
- Responsible to provide relevant, meaningful, and Spirit-led worship settings
- Provide oversight of all worship services, media, and A/V equipment
- Responsible for oversight and mentoring of worship ministries for children and youth, in addition to the general church
These are not exhaustive lists of requirements, skills, or essential functions.
Interested candidates may submit their resume, academic vitae, cover letter, and references electronically to email@example.com.