Peerless Road ChurchLeadership Criteria
Committee Members, Directors, Teachers, and Leaders
Submit your nomination in the form below!
The following criteria should be met when considering a leadership position at PRC.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Should reverence God with wisdom.
- Should be regular attendees of the Peerless Road Church.
- Should be regular financial supporters of the church with tithes and offerings.
- Should have a consistent prayer life and have the whole church at heart.
- Should display an attitude of …
- Willingness to work with the majority even when it is not their suggestion.
- Loving God and people.
- Seeking peaceful solutions.
- Not being critical of others.
- Speaking the truth using discretion, love, and compassion.
- Should display a lifestyle that reflects …
- An outward manifestation of an inward commitment to Jesus and His Word.
- A good witness in the secular world, as well as the church (integrity).
- A witness that does not bring a reproach upon the name of Christ and the church.
- Should be seeking to live in the fullness of the Holy Spirit.
- Should be students of the Word.
- Should have a burden for their ministry.
- Should unite with the church by partnering with Peerless Road Church through membership.
- Additionally, Finance and Administration committee members should be trustworthy of confidential information.
“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful” (1 Corinthians 4:1-2, TNIV).